Support for Japanese processing Extended Feature (JEF) in Unicode

From: souravm (souravm@infosys.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 04:29:17 EDT

    Hi All,

    Does Unicode cover all the characters in Japanese processing Extended
    Feature (JEF), developed by Fujitsu Ltd. ?

    As I know, JEF covers JIS X 0208 and some Fujitsu specific characters.
    I'm especially interested to know whether those Fujitsu specific
    characters are covered in Unicode (and in which version of Unicode) or
    not.

    Regards,
    Sourav