Re: font creation software for Unicode Hebrew proposal ?

From: Peter Kirk (peterkirk@qaya.org)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 17:38:52 EDT

    On 26/09/2003 10:07, Joop Jagers wrote:

    > Font Creator is an excellent program and costs only $50. It can be
    > downloaded at http://www.high-logic.com. It supports composite glyphs
    > (TypeTool doesn't) which I am told are common in Hebrew.
    >
    > Elaine Keown wrote:

    >> Further help appreciated---Elaine

    And you can try it out for free, for 30 days, to see if it really does
    do what you need. If it does, you should register it.

     From the online manual, it appears that this supports mapping glyphs to
    Unicode code points (though they seem to refer to "Microsoft Unicode"!).
    But presumably you will need to use the PUA for glyphs for a proposal,
    for which you can use the Microsoft symbol range as defined.

    --
    Peter Kirk
    peter@qaya.org (personal)