RE: Klingons and their allies - Beyond 17 planes

From: Jill Ramonsky (Jill.Ramonsky@aculab.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 03:10:17 CST

I challenge you to find a document or script which used the characters
represented by codepoints U+E0020 to U+E007F /before/ their inclusion in
Unicode.

In point of fact, I challenge you to find any document, script,
application, or indeed any use whatsoever for certain particular of
these tag characters. Name me one document in which the character
U+E0040 (tag commerical at) or U+E007C (tag vertical line) is used. At all.

Jill