Re: Hacek - Typing from a keyboard... Help!!!!

From: Peter Kirk (peterkirk@qaya.org)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 15:26:15 CST

On 29/10/2003 10:32, Philippe Verdy wrote:

> [...]
Netscape Messenger and Outlook, at least recent versions, certainly do
support Unicode as well as ISO-8859-2, including with cut and paste from
Word 2002 on Windows XP. Try using the Windows built-in Czech keyboard
to enter these characters. That will certainly work in Outlook 2002, in
a new message set with UTF-8 or "Central European" encoding. If that
doesn't work in DBArtisan, then we have isolated the problem.

--
Peter Kirk
peter@qaya.org (personal)