Re: Hexadecimal digits?

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 06:24:38 EST

    From: "Jill Ramonsky" <Jill.Ramonsky@Aculab.com>

    > My question went unanswered, so I'll ask it again - do I get a vote?

    I think that you get a right to vote when you pay your subscription to be a
    full member of the UTC (or the UTC votes to invite you to become a member,
    as it feels your liaison membership would be helpful but you can't pay that
    price as you don't have the necessary budget to assist to Unicode meetings),
    and then you assist to the deliberations where all is finally discussed and
    compromizes are found...