From: Doug Ewell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 22:48:42 EST
<jameskass at att dot net> wrote:
>> ... and not one which somehow converted James' UTF-8
>> into Mojibake as above.
> This may be the fault of my ISP, the illustrious AT&T's "Webmail".
> It may not properly tag my outgoing messages as UTF-8. A colleague
> has written privately to say that it was necessary to manually set
> the character set to UTF-8 in order for my contrived example to
No, it came out fine on my screen. I mean, I didn't see the MAS glyphs,
because I'm not using Code2001 as my default e-mail font. But I did see
the correct number of black .notdef boxes (four), without having to set
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Tue Nov 11 2003 - 23:41:32 EST