RE: Complex Combining

From: Andrew C. West (andrewcwest@alumni.princeton.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 08:02:10 EST

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:32:51 +0000, Arcane Jill wrote:

    > You are getting personal and indulging in ad hominem. I consider this
    > out of order.

    Wow, people really are tetchy today.

    The published "Mail List Rules and Etiquette" state that "Correspondents should
    remain tolerably polite and consider carefully before launching into rabid ad
    hominem attacks". Well I think that my musings were tolerably polite, only
    obliquely ad hominem and certainly not rabid.

    Hopefully no-one will be too deeply scarred by my mild remarks, and we can
    return to discussing issues of interest to this forum.

    Andrew