RE: Latin Capital Letter Turned T/K?

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 12:02:50 EST

    On Behalf
    > Of D. Starner

    > Has anyone else seen these characters, and
    > could provide material for a submission?

    I looked through a lot of materials back in the spring for phonetic
    symbols, and didn't record any instances of these.

    > How about the Latin Letters Tresillo and Cuatrillo? Any movement
    > on that front?

    I've had them on my list of things to propose. I was trying to find more
    samples of tresillo to get a better idea of range of typographic
    variation, and had just started on that when that work got interrupted
    by other life events such as moving. I still need to follow up on that.

    > Oh, yes, pictures of the characters...

    Some samples of cuatrillo and tresillo can be found at
    http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=RecentC
    uatrilloUse

    Peter

    Peter Constable