Re: Latin Capital Letter Turned T/K?

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 19:28:50 EST

    At 11:28 -0800 2003-11-28, D. Starner wrote:

    >Is Fraser going to be treated as a Latin extension or its own
    >alphabet, as it is caseless.

    It is not currently on the Roadmap as a separate script. I would
    probably prefer it to be encoded separately unless I found an example
    of it being printed in a non-Helvetica font. Meaning: I want to see
    it in a serifed Times font. Meaning: I would like to see a range of
    actual publications in it before we decide anything!