Re: Byzantine Musical Symbols Questions

From: C J Fynn (cfynn@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 12:27:51 EST

    Tom

    To form the combinations without using PUA code-points I think you would need
    to use some kind of "smart" font format system like OpenType, Graphite or AAT.

    This is exactly how e.g. Indic scripts work - there is no need of characters
    or code-points for the combining glyph forms of letters or for pre-composed
    combinations.

    - Chris