UTS #18 released

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 15:43:19 EST

    We are pleased to announce the release of UTS #18: Unicode Regular
    Expressions, available at the following URL:

            http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr18/

    This document has been advanced from a technical report to a technical
    standard, with a detailed set of conformance clauses, improved discussion
    of properties (including recommendations for POSIX-style compatibility
    properties), additional descriptions of optional features at Level 3, and
    clarified and expanded text.

    Note: If you are a liaison representative, please forward this message as
    appropriate within your organization.

    Feedback is welcome. You may submit comments directly by using our
    reporting form at http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html

    Regards,
            Rick McGowan
            Unicode, Inc.