Re: How can I have OTF for MacOS

From: Peter Kirk (peterkirk@qaya.org)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 15:39:01 EST

    I am reposting the following as a reminder of what this list was told
    not long ago from within Microsoft. As I mentioned before, it seems to
    me that Mac Office 2004 promises to relax restrictions on input, but has
    made no mention of changing restrictions on rendering.

    --
    Peter Kirk
    peter@qaya.org (personal)