Re: Code points on Windows

From: Raymond Mercier (raymondM@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 17:37:04 EST

    Code points on WindowsIn MS Word if you type the Unicode code point, followed by Alt-X, you get the character (if you have the font). This works in reverse.

    Sometimes in a RichEdit control window it will work in the first direction, but not in reverse.

    It does not work in Wordpad, in spite of its use of RichEdit. I don't know why not.

    Raymond Mercier