Useful Breton links

From: jcowan@reutershealth.com
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 12:43:11 EST

    Philippe Verdy scripsit:

    See http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/saoghal/mion-chanain/brezhoneg/ceanglaichean.html
    and http://www.bretagne.com/index.cfm?page=bretaannuaire&Racine=1198

    --
    John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
    If a soldier is asked why he kills people who have done him no harm, or a