Re: Useful Breton links

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 08:16:40 EST

    Skol Diwan has for long been responsible for true Breton schools. If Eric
    or Philippe would care to e-mail <mgunn@egt.ie> privately, I should be
    happy to help (in my experience, total ignorance of a language is less
    harmful to our language movements than partial knowledge, and ignorance is
    always curable).
    O sent va bro, ma divallet!:-)
    mg

    Scríobh Eric Muller <emuller@adobe.com> :