Latin Theta?

From: Mark E. Shoulson (mark@kli.org)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 16:40:17 EST

    I was playing around with making my very own IPA keyboard, and I
    discovered to my surprise that Unicode has no Latin Small Theta (for
    IPA). We have LATIN SMALL LETTER ALPHA (U+0251), LATIN SMALL LETTER
    GAMMA (U+0263), LATIN SMALL LETTER EPSILON (U+052B, though that's its
    old name), LATIN SMALL LETTER IOTA (U+0269), LATIN SMALL LETTER UPSILON
    (U+028A), LATIN SMALL LETTER PHI (U+0278), but no Latin Theta or Beta
    (bilabial fricative). That can't be right. If IPA deserves Latin
    versions of αγειυφ, then it needs them for βθ too.

    ~mark