Public Review Issue #20 updated

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 14:08:16 EST

    The draft document for Public Review Issue #20 has been updated, and is
    available at the following URL:

            http://www.unicode.org/review/

        20 Draft UTR #31 Identifier and Pattern Syntax (Closing 2004.02.04)

    This was posted several days ago, but due to my mix-up, was not announced.
    Sorry for the late notification. Please note the closing date of February
    4, 2004.

    If you have comments for official UTC consideration, please post them by
    submitting your comments through our feedback & reporting page:

        http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html

    If you wish to discuss issues on the Unicode mail list, then please
    use the following link to subscribe (if necessary). Please be aware
    that discussion comments on the Unicode mail list are not automatically
    recorded as input to the UTC. You must use the reporting link above
    to generate comments for UTC consideration.

        http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html

    Regards,
            Rick McGowan
            Unicode, Inc.