RE: Tajik alphabet code

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 20:54:03 EST

    There sure is a lot of blather going back and forth base on *guesses* at
    what was being asked. And the more the thread continues, I think the
    further it is probably moving away from helping the person that asked
    the original question.

    PK and PV, before responding to one another any further, might I suggest
    that one or the other of you respond to Asomiddin Atoev asking for
    clarification on the original question.

    Peter Constable