Tajik alphabet code

From: Asomiddin Atoev (asomiddin@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 03:18:34 EST

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    I am emailing on behalf of the Tajikistani state
    working group on localizing software for Tajik
    language. Could you please kindly guide us to be in
    right direction. What shall be the procedure of
    standartization of alphabet symbols? Tajik alphabet
    makes use of cyrillic symbols and contains of 35
    letters.

    If it is not right address to ask for help, could you
    please kindly direct me to right one.

    Appreciate very much your consideration and help.

    All the best

    Aso