Re: Irish dotless I

From: jameskass@att.net
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 10:41:51 EST

    Anyone who feels that past monetary contributions towards encoding
    efforts were made based on false pretenses may be able to seek legal
    redress.

    There's a certain barrister in Africa who might be able to help in this
    regard. Of course, this barrister works under conditions of strict
    confidentiality, so I can't tell you the exact nature of our business
    relationship.

    Perhaps we should wait and see if the big pile of money actually shows
    up in the bank account here before forwarding the barrister's contact
    information along.

    After all, just because someone puts something into an e-mail...
    that doesn't make it true...

    Best regards,

    James Kass