Grapheme_Link property

From: Ernest Cline (ernestcline@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 16:51:33 EST

    Where, if anywhere in Unicode 4.0.1 is the normative property
    Grapheme_Link used? I can find its definition easily enough,
    and references to UAX#29, but the last time it was used there
    was way back in tr29-1 and the current version is tr29-6.
    Are there plans for this property, or can it be safely ignored
    as I prepare a draft proposal for an improved PUA?
    (It doesn't make much difference, as right now it looks like
    supporting this property would require one or two code points
    for the proposal.)