RE: [hebrew] Draft proposal for Unicode encoding of holam male

From: Jony Rosenne (rosennej@qsm.co.il)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 14:08:24 EDT

    Peter, I noticed you copied this message to the "Hebrew Computing List".

    Unfortunately, this list is copyrighted. It carries the notice: "Copyright C
    David Grossman. World rights reserved. This article may not be printed,
    forwarded, reproduced, or copied in any way or in any medium without written
    permission from David Grossman."

    Under such terms I would think you cannot post the same item to Unicode
    lists and to the "Hebrew Computing List".

    Another question is why would you give Mr. Grossman copyright to your
    writing. I wouldn't.

    Jony