Re: [hebrew] Re: Draft proposal for Unicode encoding of holam male

From: Ernest Cline (ernestcline@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 12:15:38 EDT

    ZWNJ and CGJ are both Line Break class CM, which means that inserting
    either will have no effect on line breaking compared to what would happen
    if it
    weren't there. (Assuming that the preceding character isn't SPACE of
    course)
    Both are canonical combining class 0, so they both will remain inert under
    normalization., so neither line breaking nor normalization provide any
    reason
    to prefer one over the other.