Re: Downloading UCD 4.0.0

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 23:58:07 EDT

    I wrote:

    > I think the answer depends on what Theo really wants. He asked about
    > downloading the data files for 4.0.0, but before that he mentioned
    > downloading "the latest version," which is not 4.0.0 but 4.0.1.

    Reading Theo's question again, I see that he was talking about having
    downloaded the latest version "until now" and now wants to download
    4.0.0 again, which he recognizes is not the latest version. So Ken's
    answer was the appropriate one. Read first, Doug, then write.

    -Doug Ewell
     Fullerton, California
     http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/