Re: Proposal to add 2 Romanian characters

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 12:52:38 EDT

    Raymond Mercier wrote:

    > Sounds great!
    > Well I have just installed Word 2003 - but how does that bring me any
    > closer ?
    > From what you say I need an OpenType Latin font and keyboard driver.

    Yes. My understanding is that the next version of Windows will ship with a number of Latin
    fonts enabled for dynamic mark positioning, supporting a wide variety of languages
    including African and Amerindian languages. Sorry, no specific details.

    > Now, do you mean keyboard /drivers/ or /layout/ ?

    Both, using the MS keyboard layout editor tool.

    J.

    --
    Tiro Typeworks        www.tiro.com
    Vancouver, BC        tiro@tiro.com