RE: Croatian

From: Addison Phillips [wM] (aphillips@webmethods.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 15:32:51 EDT

    The Croats across the hall (both of them) say Croatian is always written in
    Latin script. I dunno how accurate they would be (they are programmers,
    after all, not linguists), but that seems to reflect other statements I've
    seen in the past about Croatian and its relationship to Serbian, etc.

    Addison

    Addison P. Phillips
    Director, Globalization Architecture
    http://www.webMethods.com
    Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
    http://www.w3.org/International

    It is not a feature.