RE: Croatian

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 10:57:16 EDT

    > But then, what is that fuss for?

    Fuss? I didn't think asking a question constituted a fuss :-)

    The question behind my question is this: it has been deemed necessary at
    least by some to tag e.g. Serbian content to indicate the script -- e.g.
    "sr-Cyrl" vs. "sr-Latn". At the moment, I might only be anticipating
    dealing with Croatian content in Latin script, but is there a potential
    need for Cyrillic out there that means that I should perhaps be tagging
    my current Croatian data to indicate that the script is Latin?

    The responses so far haven't indicated a resounding yes, but also
    haven't given a decisive no. (I'm not surprised.)

    Peter

    Peter Constable
    Microsoft Windows Division