Re: Croatian

From: Radovan Garabik (garabik@melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 09:29:44 EDT

    On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 11:46:30AM -0700, Peter Constable wrote:
    > Is anyone aware of Croatian being written in anything besides Latin script? Is Cyrillic also used? (Since Bosnians and Serbs apparently use both scripts, it wouldn't be surprising if Croats do as well.)

    see http://www.hr/darko/etf/et04.html

    anyway, it might happen that you would find Croatian written in cyrillic
    nowadays somewhere, but due to political reasons, perhaps you'd have
    better luck finding English written in cyrillic (I have such a book -
    it is an English textbook for Russian pupils, and pronunciation
    is written in cyrillic)

    | Radovan Garabík http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/ |