RE: The Bidi Class of the Khmer Symbols U+17F0 to U+17F9

From: Sue and Maurice Bauhahn (bauhahnm@clara.net)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 01:18:09 EDT

    I've passed an inquiry regarding the use of these divination symbols off to
    Cambodia...and hope to have some feedback.

    Thanks to the standardisation help of some of you good folk, Khmer Unicode
    is alive and well with implementations in Graphite, OpenType/Uniscribe in
    Office2003, OpenType/Pango on Linux/Unix, and Apple AAT. On the Web one
    particularly impressive site is: http://www.camboday.com/
    (http://66.235.199.201)

    Sincerely,

    Maurice