Re: New contribution

From: D. Starner (shalesller@writeme.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 08:10:37 CDT

> Phoenician script, on the other hand, is so
> different that its use renders a ritual scroll
> unclean.

And I've got Latin fonts, whose use will render a Bible unclean.
(Might come in handy for Tantric religious works, though.) More
seriously, I imagine some German religious communities were very
strict on the Bible in Fraktur instead of a radical new Roman font.
It still doesn't mean they're seperate scripts; it just means that
they are picky on how their religious texts are presented.

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm