Re:CJK(B) and IE6

From: jameskass@att.net
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 08:17:35 CDT

Raymond Mercier wrote,

> BabelPad is great, but it chokes in converting all the UTF8 in unihan.txt to
> NCR at one
> go. I wrote a dedicated program to do that.

Options - Advanced Options - (Edit Options) -
Make sure the box for "Enable Undo/Redo" is not checked.

Yes, when the commas in UNIHAN.TXT were being globally replaced
with middle dots here, BabelPad stopped responding. But then,
Andrew wrote to the list with a tip about the undo/redo feature.
(Just in time, I was going to write a dedicated program.)

When making global changes in such a large file,
Options - Advanced Options - (Edit Options) -
Make sure the box for "Enable Undo/Redo" is not checked.

Best regards,

James Kass