Re: New Contribution: In support of Phoenician from a user

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 14:06:27 CDT

At 09:47 -0700 2004-05-04, Peter Kirk wrote:
>On 03/05/2004 19:04, Michael Everson wrote:
>
>>At 09:41 -0700 2004-05-03, Peter Kirk wrote:
>>
>>>If your support had been cited in the original proposal with your
>>>arguments, rather a lot of spilled electrons could have been
>>>saved. Well, I guess it is not too late to include them in a
>>>revised proposal.
>>
>>What format would you like that addition to have? ...
>
>I'll leave that to you,

I'm not really all that interested in the justifications per se. I
write proposals to encode things that I think should be encoded. That
involves an investment of time and resources, which implies that I
think it is worthwhile investing in. Does that make sense to you?

>but for a start you can name Deborah Anderson as a user of the
>script with whom you have had contact. And yourself if you like, as
>far as I am concerned.

What if I had done that to start with?