Re: Just if and where is the then?

From: African Oracle (oracle@africaservice.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 15:37:11 CDT

"The existing composites were included only out of necessity so that new
Unicode implementations could interoperate with existing implementations
using legacy industry-standard encodings." - Peter Constable

Are we saying we have exhausted such necessity?

And what are these legacy-standard encodings?

"No new composite values will be added". - Peter Constable

The above sounds dictatorial in nature.

Dele