new server: many duplicate messages

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 07:00:40 CDT

It seems that something got wrong when installing the new Unicode server, and
that many messages that were initially processed in the message queue were
missing. So the whole archived queue was processed again, creating many
duplicate...
I hope this will stabilize, because I just deleted more than 150 duplicates
(with new processing dates) this morning for messages I had already received 2
days ago...
Let's hope it's not a bug and that I won't receive these again tomorrow along
with new messages posted today...