Re: Just if and where is the sense then?

From: R.C. Bakhuizen van den Brink [Rein] (dziewon@xs4all.nl)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 01:59:36 CDT

Do low-end hardware and systems exist outside the
M$ Windows community?

How well does Mac/Apple software [I'm not talking about the 'X'
op.sys] support Unicode?

How well does low-budget Eudora support Unicode?

I'm just one of these medieval people who cannot enjoy the
blessings of Unicode simple because my 16-bits op.sys can't
handle it, and my programmes might tackle 16-bits encodings, but
thanks to the 21-bits unicodist avantgarde will shake it forever...

gtx, Rein