Re: Just if and where is the then?

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 00:54:12 CDT

Dele Olawole dba African Oracle <oracle at africaservice dot com> wrote:

> Doug do you have problem with African Oracle? It is the way this email
> address is set up. It is being used for hundreds of mailing list and
> it is owned by Dele Olawole so no masquarading, moonlighting,
> disgusing or hiding....

No problem at all. I was just having a little fun replying to an e-mail
"screen name" that is not the name of the person sending the messages.
It reminded me of Jill Ramonsky, who set herself up as "Arcane Jill"
(get it, "archangel"?). But no, not a problem. Smile.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California
 http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/