Re: Just if and where is the then?

From: African Oracle (oracle@africaservice.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 11:58:05 CDT

Doug do you have problem with African Oracle? It is the way this email
address is set up. It is being used for hundreds of mailing list and it is
owned by Dele Olawole so no masquarading, moonlighting, disgusing or
hiding....

Now back to your point, better fonts are not perfect as well at this point,
it is one step after the other. This type of things are not possible in the
past but gradually we are moving towards an acceptable standard.

This is why Yoruba Digital Consortium is established to bring experst
together to formulate a common and acceptable standard.

Find out at www.africaservice.com/yorubadigital

It might take time but we will get a workable solution.

Regards

Dele Olawole