Re: Philippe's Management of Microsoft (was: Re: Yoruba Keyboard)

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 12:41:49 CDT

We should rename this thread to the "how offtopic can we be?" :-)

No need to look at the repro, though. The warnings MSKLC gives you are
completely correct and appropriate, and the help file explains both why they
are there and how you can disable them if you are not interested in seeing
the codepage warnings in the View|Options dialog.

MichKa [MS]
NLS Collation/Locale/Keyboard Development