RE: Phoenician

From: Mike Ayers (mike.ayers@tumbleweed.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 11:55:04 CDT

            Correct. However, if I (who can't tell the difference between
    Hebrew and Phoenician) am sorting arbitrary data with both Hebrew and
    Phoenician characters...well, it could be painful. However, how likely is
    this to happen?

            The thing I'm wondering about - is it really unreasonable to expect
    linguistic scholars to be able to construct and implement custom sort
    orders? I'd expect them to be the experts in that area...?

            Thanks,

    /|/|ike