Re: OT [was TR35]

From: Curtis Clark (jcclark@mockfont.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 23:06:38 CDT

    on 2004-05-11 10:49 Jony Rosenne wrote:

    > Unfortunately they do not support Hebrew well enough.
    >
    > I did use Eudora before Hebrew e-mail was common, i.e. before Microsoft
    > implemented the Unicode bidi algorithm.

    Mozilla 1.6 has a localization for Hebrew
    (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_status.html#moz_1.6), and
    afaict supports bidi (all the Hebrew on this list and on web pages comes
    out in the right direction). There is a calendar add-in
    (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/) that is quite nice (I like
    it in many ways better than Outlook, and it reads iCalendar files), and
    the email client does UTF, message threading, and Bayesian spam filtering.

    Mockingbird Font Works                  http://www.mockfont.com/