RE: OT [was TR35]

From: Jony Rosenne (rosennej@qsm.co.il)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 01:14:35 CDT

    How does the Mozilla calendar handle time zone changes - does it store all
    time as GMT (UTC) and mess them all up when I change the time zone, or does
    it store them as local time and mess them up when communicating with people
    in other time zones?

    Mozilla bidi support is all right, but it came very late and is not better
    that Outlook. The change isn't justified.

    Mozilla's main value is for non-Windows platforms.

    Jony