Re: interleaved ordering (was RE: Phoenician)

From: John Cowan (cowan@ccil.org)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 20:34:49 CDT

    Philippe Verdy scripsit:

    > Full collation between Phoenician and Hebrew is not really needed:
    > the texts are part of separate corpus, and the original documents
    > do not mix these scripts in the same words.

    Remember that "Phoenician" in this context includes Palaeo-Hebrew, an
    we *have* seen evidence that this script is mixed with Square in the
    same text, though not in the same word.

    --
    Evolutionary psychology is the theory           John Cowan
    that men are nothing but horn-dogs,             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan