RE: TR35

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 19:52:22 CDT

    > -----Original Message-----
    > From: Addison Phillips [wM] [mailto:aphillips@webmethods.com]
    > Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 10:16 AM

    [snip]

    > > -----Original Message-----
    > > From: unicode-bounce@unicode.org
    > > [mailto:unicode-bounce@unicode.org]On Behalf Of Peter Constable
    > > Sent: 2004年5月13日 7:40

    Just noticed this. So, I think we all know that Addison's "language" is US English, and it seems from what Mark says that that was enough for his system to determine how to format the date and time, and enough for my system to determine how to interpret the date/time string his system generated.

    (Obviously not!)

    Peter

    Peter Constable
    Microsoft Windows Division