Re: Multiple Directions (was: Re: Coptic/Greek (Re: Phoenician))

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 12:13:50 CDT

    Is your image of vertical text really showing a TB-LR layout? OK the text row is
    top aligned on the left side, but I think strange that the editor uses a
    scrollbar on the left instead of the right.
    Well this is what appears also in Internet Explorer when rendering the HTML
    version.
    However I wonder why there's so much difference between the rendering in
    Internet Explorer with the Code2000 font and the ligated version shown in your
    editor (or browser?).
    Which font and editor/browser do you use (I can just see "ver..." and an inknown
    icon) that creates such beautiful ligatures?