Re: Multiple Directions (was: Re: Coptic/Greek (Re: Phoenician))

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 12:19:41 CDT

    How can I get so much difference in Internet Explorer when rendering Ogham
    vertically (look at the trucated horizontal strokes), and is the absence of
    ligatures in Mongolian caused by lack of support of Internet Explorer or the
    version of the Code2000 font that I use (I though I had the latest version)?

    vertical.png