ISO 15924 draft fixes

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 15:40:09 CDT

    The Registrar wishes to thank everyone who has taken an interest in
    the ISO 15924 data pages, and regrets the imperfections which are
    contained there. I am not sure how we will manage the generation of
    the pages, but it is clear that the base should be the plain-text
    document.

    I have made changes to the plain-text document and placed it, a draft
    Changes page, and the original plain-text document available at
    http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/iso15924-fixes.zip

    I would appreciate it if interested persons could look this over and
    inform me if they find any further discrepancies between the two
    which are worth troubling about. Then we will proceed to generate the
    other files.

    I deleted some duplicate lines: Ethiopic was on two lines, under
    Ethiopic and under Ge'ez. It seemed inappropriate to burden the
    tables with such duplication.

    I added Coptic unilaterally.