RE: ISO 15924 draft fixes

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 17:04:44 CDT

    > From: Philippe Verdy [mailto:verdy_p@wanadoo.fr]

    > No the structure is correct, however the text file was prepared by
    copy/pasting
    > HTML text inserted in empty cells, namely the " " character
    reference (that
    > contains a syntaxic semicolon conflicting with the CSV separator).

    IMO, the structure of data is effectively determined by how processes
    will interpret the data. A process won't see 6 columns one of which
    contains " ". It will see seven columns one of which contains
    "&nbsp".

    He's said the file has been fixed (though I don't know if he's posted
    the fixed file).

    Peter

    Peter Constable
    Microsoft Windows Division