RE: ISO 15924 draft fixes

From: Addison Phillips [wM] (aphillips@webmethods.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 14:58:08 CDT

    I don't care about the order, so long as it is stable over time. Personally I find the latter form more logical (with the identifier, i.e. the code, first). I view the English and French names and the "PVA" as merely descriptive or informative information. The code and the ID number should go first, IMO.

    But if the file is in some other format, that's fine, so long as the format is stable.

    Best Regards,

    Addison

    Addison P. Phillips
    Director, Globalization Architecture
    http://www.webMethods.com
    Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
    http://www.w3.org/International

    It is not a feature.