Re: ISO 15924 codes for ConScript

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 23:02:37 CDT

    Curtis Clark <jcclark at mockfont dot com> wrote:

    >> Identifiers are identifiers, not words.
    >
    > That's why I sent my message to Doug off-list; it was a joke.

    Note that I identified you only as "one person," so as not to breach
    netiquette by re-posting to the list.

    I took it semi-seriously. One never knows what issues are going to be
    critically important to Klingon aficionados. All I know is that the
    code I did choose for Klingon is something that can be pronounced by the
    AFLAC Duck.

    -Doug Ewell
     Fullerton, California
     http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/