Re: ISO 15924 draft fixes

From: John Cowan (cowan@ccil.org)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 07:58:49 CDT

    Philippe Verdy scripsit:

    > > Please go to Langues'O for this commentary. As I wrote, you will be
    > > probably answered with the historical context.
    >
    > C'est quoi Langues'O ? Oł est-ce ?

    Please forgive me for intruding into an internal francophone matter, but
    whenever I see "Langues'O", my mind insists on correcting it into
    "Langues d'O", as in "Histoire d'O". Not that I read French.

    --
    John Cowan      jcowan@reutershealth.com        http://www.reutershealth.com
            "Not to know The Smiths is not to know K.X.U."  --K.X.U.